Every Day Ways to Help With Wild Cat Conservation
Thank you for exploring more ways to help! Your contributions, financial or otherwise, will help us safeguard healthy felid populations and critical habitats around the world.
Support Felidae simply by shopping on Amazon Smile. It's the same Amazon you know and love, but a percentage of your purchase will go to wild cat conservation! By signing up, shopping on Amazon leads to direct donations to Felidae.
Donate With Your Everyday Activities
You can now donate to Felidae by signing up with E-Scrip. By signing up, your everyday purchases at grocery stores, online shopping, and even going out to dinner can lead to direct donations to Felidae.
Get started today with these easy steps:
- Sign Up and Add Cards - Our Group ID Number is 500044193
- Check out the E-Scrip Merchants Page - See how to make a difference with everyday purchases!
- E-Scrip Online Mall - Once you're signed up, you can shop on E-Scrip's Online Mall - a portion of your purchase will go directly to Felidae (up to 12%).
- E-Scrip Dining - Earn up to 5% for Felidae just by dining out!
San Francisco Bay Area Residents - Below are downloadable forms for local market community cards. If you print, fill out, and bring them to the store next time you are shopping, you can give to Felidae each time you do your grocery shopping!
- Fairfax Market Community Card
- Mollie Stone's Community Card
- Petaluma Market Community Card
- Sonoma Market and Glen Ellen Village Market Community Card
- Woodlands Market Community Card
See the Family of Merchants page on E-Scrip for a full listing of stores that participate.
Matching Gift Program
Does your employer offer a matching gift program? Just obtain a gift matching form from your employer, fill it out and mail the form to:
Felidae Conservation Fund
100 Shoreline Hwy, Suite 100B
Mill Valley, CA 94941
Add Felidae to your Estate Planning
Help ensure healthy ecosystems for those you love and for future generations. To learn more about adding Felidae to your estate planning please contact us.
Do You Have 2-4 Hours A Month To Preserve Your Local Ecosystem?
Our volunteers are the driving force behind making true change in ecosystem health and wild cat conservation. Some like to volunteer in the field, others help us maintain our online presence, and some work with events. With just a few hours a month, you can make a difference, too.
Make A Difference Right Now
As a 501(c)3 nonprofit, our work is only possible because of generous donors like you.
More than 90% of your donation will go directly to our groundbreaking research, outreach, and education programs.
This is where true change starts. If you’d like to be a part of it, make a donation to Felidae Conservation Fund today: